Private Events and Parties
The secret to Jane's success with keeping kids (and their parents!) enthusiastically engaged during her entire show is to change it up!
- Leon the Lion learns how to make friends
- Tony the Grouchy Trash Tree engages the kids' help to transform him into his beautiful Orange Tree Self
- Chi Chi the feisty little green monster learns how to share
- And many many more!! (customized and age-appropriate for each show)
FOR GROUPS OF CHILDREN AGES 1-2: shows include lots of hands-on interaction with the puppets, movement, and rhythm.
FOR GROUPS OF CHILDREN AGES 3-5: shows incorporate more humor, interactive activities, and dancing.
FOR GROUPS OF CHILDREN AGES 5-10: shows include wackier characters, helping puppet friends with problem-solving, and the tricky, high-energy, Count to Ten Freeze Dance.
FOR GROUPS OF ALL AGES: shows include a combination of the above!
Listed below are the three available options, ranging from a 30 to 50 minute show:
1. Classic Show 2. Circle Show 3. Smaller Circle Show
A seasoned professional, Jane works with you to plan the best show for your individual needs. She takes everything into consideration-- location size, age range of children, group size, etc.-- to customize a show just for you. Jane always tries to accommodate any special requests or requirements when possible.
ITEMS INCLUDED WITH EACH SHOW:
[Festivals, Schools, Libraries, Camps, Corporate Events, Private Parties]
- Jane's critically acclaimed debut album Uh Oh, There's Something Underneath My Bed (in libraries nationwide) sent ahead of time that features some of the songs that will be performed.
- a coloring worksheet of one of Jane's puppet friends
1. Classic Show
Jane performs a 45 to 50 minute bonanza of catchy music, talking-singing-muppet-style puppets, and interactive activities to keep children engaged and entertained for the entire show. This show includes:
Wide variety of lovable, funny puppets- Jane makes all the voices!
Colorful puppet theater with big windows, sound system with headset mic
Dancing and sing-alongs to classic children's songs for groups of very young children(Old MacDonald, If You're Happy and You Know It, etc.)
Fun, interactive dancing and movement: Groups of younger kids love the Hokey Pokey while the older kids try to outsmart the Count to 10 Freeze Dance
Listening to and helping Jane's puppets with their problems; being good friends!
For Schools, Libraries, Festivals, Camps, Corporate Events:
- In brief humorous sketches before each song, Jane empowers the children to help the puppets deal with common issues such as shyness, peer-pressure, bullying, caring for nature and the environment, and respecting both the feelings of themselves and of others.
- Many songs incorporate easy-to-follow movements and lyrics, allowing the children to be fully engaged with the show!
For Birthday Parties:
- Birthday child (and any siblings) get special shout outs during the show and celebratory hugs and high fives from some of the puppets
- Opportunities for each child to participate in the musical fun when Jane passes out maracas and later on hand puppets during special moments in the show.
- Personalized lively song (including the birthday child's name) where the kids gather round flying finger butterfly and bat puppets (Great photo-op!)
HAVE A SMALL SPACE AND/OR SMALL GROUP?
2. Circle Show (40 min.)
3.**Smaller Circle Show (30 min.)
These options work best for less than 15 kids and are catered to ages 1-5. Similar to the Classic show in its interaction, but scaled down and less theatrical. Both options include:
- Sitting on the floor and performing next to the kids
- Small panels to hide puppets instead of puppet theater.
- Smaller speaker for recorded music.
- Little maracas with ukulele accompaniment for children’s favorites (Wheels on the Bus, If You’re Happy and You Know it)
- Small hand puppets for each child with ukulele accompaniment during Old MacDonald
- Movement includes dancing/bopping to the Hokey Pokey
**Smaller Circle Show does not include CD or coloring sheets
"Close your eyes...now make a wish...that when you're big, the world will still be pretty..."